- 5 years warranty coverage
- Easy return
- If you change your mind, you may return it to us no drama
- Free cancellation
- No cancellation fees will be apply.
- Can I change my order?
Yes, no applicable fees apply if the order is changed prior dispatch from our warehouse. Please note that we dispatch all our order with 7 days. For order changes, please contact our customer service at +2 0100 611 9598 or email@example.com
- Can I cancel my order?
Yes. Cancellation request must be received 24hr within order creation. otherwise, return cancellation fees will apply. For cancellation of orders, please contact our customer care team at +2 0100 611 9598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if I do no like my order?
If you changed your mind, we may offer you a store credit provided that the return is made within 14 days from the date you received the product and you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase.
To be eligible for store credit, the product must:
- be unused and in the same ‘as -new’ condition with all original product packaging including protective packaging such as the box or carton the product came in;
- be free from damages and modifications including but not limited to scratches, stains, drilling, wear and tear, misuse or any result of the failure to take reasonable care of the product;
- not be subjected to the exclusions listed below
As the original protective packaging (including box or carton) are carefully designed to avoid shipping damages, any returns without the original packaging will be refused. You are encouraged to photograph products and condition of the packaging scheduled for return before handing the return to our delivery partners.
You will be responsible for the shipping costs irrespective of any free, discounted or any other type of shipping promotion that may have been applicable at the time of purchase. This includes any costs you incur for us shipping the product to you in the first place and the cost of shipping the product back to us.
Fees that will be deducted from your store credit include:
- Initial shipping costs
- Return shipping costs
- 15% restocking fee charged per ‘line total price’ of returned product on your Invoice
Our team members will assess the item to determine whether a store credit will be offered in accordance to our Return Policy. Returns due to change of mind are issued only by way of store credit valid within 15 days from the date of issue. Within 5 business days of receiving your return, a store credit voucher will be issued and you will be notified via email with the details – an amount equal to the price paid for the product, less initial shipping costs, return shipping costs and restocking fee.
- How to return?
Kindly ensure that the item is placed back in its original packaging, take a photo and send to email@example.com when its ready for collection. We will arrange a pickup from your given address, simply let us know the date and time and we will do the rest.
- Products not qualified for return:
Please choose carefully when purchasing products as the following items will not be accepted for return due to change of mind. Returns will not be provided on the following types of merchandise unless the product fails to meet a consumer guarantee:
- Mattresses & Bedding
- Pillows & Quilts
- Clearance items
- Personalised items
- Orders for commercial or non-domestic use
- What if there’s a Manufacturer defect of the item?
MacroHome warrants that all goods are free from defects and workmanship, are of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in accordance with Consumer Law.
In the event that you received a product with manufacturing defect, such as missing parts, or in a way hindered of the product’s usability for the purpose it was designed and manufactured, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 10 days after receiving your delivery.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and the outcome that works best for you. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that you’re happy with. For example, we may arrange one or a combination of the following:
- Send you any missing parts or components;
- Suggest a method self-repair .
- Arrange a repair.
- Replace the product (subject to availability);
- Offer you an alternative product; or
- Offer a partial or full refund, refund will be processed via original payment method.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We assess all warranty claims on a case-by-case basis to make sure every claim is handled fairly. We will not charge you a return delivery fee if we deem that the appropriate measure. Additionally, we will not ask you to pay for the delivery fee for any replacement product either.
- When will I see my refund?
Refund request due to faulty products require supporting documents such as photos/videos illustrating the fault or issue. These documents are typically reviewed within 24-48 hours from the date submitted. Once request is validated, refund will be processed and will appear back onto the original form of payment within 5-10 business days. You may contact our customer service team at +2 0100 611 9598 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
All MacroHome furniture comes with a 5 years warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
This Faults and Warranties clause does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification;
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse;
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber);
- Damage to external or product packaging only;
- Damage as a result of or during your own handling and transportation of goods from a Click & Collect pick up location;
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; or
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes.